- Master of Education in English (MSU)
- Bachelor of Education in English (MSU)
- Bachelor of Science in Counselling (ZOU)
- Diploma in Education [Secondary] (University of Zimbabwe)
- Diploma in Personnel Management (IPMZ)
- Language Technology
- Academic and Professional Communication
- Language Policy and Planning
- Language teaching
- Nhemachena, N. (2021) African languages dilemma: The Zimbabwean experience. In W. Magwa, M.Moyo & V. Jenjekwa (Eds.). Sociolinguistics and multilingual education in Zimbabwe. Gweru: MSU Press. pp. 242-257.
- Nhemachena, N. & Nyoni, E. (2021) Optimising multimodality in the teaching of Literature in English at Advanced Level in Zimbabwean schools. Journal of African Education, 2(2): 157-180
- Nhemachena, N. & Moyo, M. (2022) Mentorship in Teacher Education: The impact of Covid-19 in Third World contexts. Fortell, 44: 69-80.
- Nhemachena, N. (2022) Situating the Family Language Policy in Language Policy and Planning: Micro-level Language Socialisation and its effect on Language Policy and Planning. Journal of African Languages and Literary Studies 3 (2), 167-184.