- Dlitt et Phil (UNISA)
- MA African Languages And Culture
- BA African Languages And Culture
- Post–Graduate Diploma In Tertiary Education
- African Languages Literature
- Sociolinguistics and Literature
- Literature and culture.
- Articulation of Women’s Empowerment Through Poetry: A Critical Perspective in Dande Journal of Social Sciences and Communication Vol 2 No 3, 2018.
- An Appreciation of Cultural Hybridity in Sigogo’s Kunjalo in International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Culture vol 4. No 3, 2017.
- ‘Ngena ku Smart’: Implications of Medical Male circumcision on the Xhosa Custom of Ukusoka in Zimbabwe. Co-authored with Ronard Mutusva. In Dande Journal of Social Sciences and Communication Vol 2 No. 1, 2017.
- Remodelling Ndebele Culture and Sensibilities Through Modern Oral Art Forms. Co-authored with Raphael Nhongo and Jesta Masuku. In The Dyke: A Journal of the Midlands State University Vol9 No 2, 2015.
- The Zimbabwe Liberation War Family in Selected War Novels: Implications to Post-Indepndence Governance. Co-authured with Tyanai Charamba In Journal of Indigenous Literature.
- Faculty Representative in the Associate/Affiliate Status committee of Senate.