- Master of Commerce Tourism & Hospitality Management (MSU, 2011, Zimbabwe)
- Bachelor of Commerce Tourism & Hospitality Management, (MSU, 2007, Zimbabwe)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education, MSU, 2014, Zimbabwe.
- Hospitality Human Resource Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Cultural tourism
- Green tourism.
- Manyamba, V. and Ngezi, T. (2017). The Effort Reward Imbalance model and work related stress in 3-5 Star hotels in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure, 6 (2), 1-12.
- Kaja, P., Mutanga, M., Masere, V.S. and Ngezi, T. (2015). An econometric estimation of a retail credit rating model: Case of Banking institutions in Zimbabwe IOSI Journal of Social Science and Humanities, 1(1), 18-25.
University service/community engagement
- Faculty of Commerce Representative on the University Student Funding Sub Committee (2018 to date)
- Faculty of Commerce Alternate Representative in the University Alumni and Graduate Employment Committee (2014 to date)
- Faculty of Commerce Representative on the University Communication Skills Centre Committee (2011-2013)
- Training of kitchen staff for high schools in the country (Fletcher High School and Guinea Fowl High Schools).